– Connect, network, and collaborate with other members committed to driving sustainable change (including Green Masters Program participants).
– Get direct access to industry sustainability experts for questions and shared learning.
– Searchable online member directory complete with business profiles.
– Exclusive discounted rates on special events and the WSBC annual conference.
– Build relationships that support problem-solving and continuous improvement.
– Search sustainability-related job openings from member companies or other WI businesses.
– Gain free access to monthly webinars led by experts in the sustainability industry and fellow member companies.
– Participate in roundtables to gain ideas, leverage best practices, and learn from your peers.
– Individual growth opportunities through participation in WSBC committees or working groups.
– Exclusive member website with resource directory. Includes recordings of webinars and virtual conference sessions.
– Learn from other businesses at annual WSBC conference.
– Participate in the Green Masters Program at no additional cost.
– Free access to updated Green Masters platform, in development.
– Learn best practices from Green Masters Program Roundtable.
– Collaborate with WSBC and sustainability thought leaders on projects.
– Publicize your business commitment to sustainability with your logo on WSBC website.
– Showcase your business support for the advancement of sustainability, WSBC programs, and the Business as a Force of Good Movement.
– Display the Member-only logo, badge and/or physical window decal.
– Share relevant business news, events, or job listings on WSBC communication channels.
– Opportunity to advertise in the WSBC E-newsletter or website at a discounted rate.
– Potential to showcase your expertise by speaking at WSBC conference.
– Potential to be invited to co-develop case studies on your business, product, or sustainability success stories.
– Share relevant job openings on WSBC member website.